ARE YOU INTERESTED TO WRITE ARTICLES FOR THIS WEBSITE ON TOPICS 'MUMBAI' OR 'INDIA'?
Do let me know if you are interested in writing about Mumbai or India. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make you an contributor for in-mumbai.com. You can then write articles and publish on this website. Let me know if interested in link exchange.
Rupee vs Dollar
Facts about Mumbai
- Population around 14 million.
- Mumbai was previously known as Bombay.
- 300 years ago Mumbai was a 7 islands, later these were joint together by reclaimed land.
- Mumbai islands were given to King Charles II as his marriage dowry by the Portuguese.
- Mumbai Local railways carry around 2.2 billion passengers each year (7 million passengers daily).
- Mumbai is considered as the financial capital of India.
- Population density of about 27,209 people per Sq.Km.
- BEST runs a total of 4,680 buses ferrying about 5 million commuters daily.
The statistics, data, information provided on in-mumbai.com have been taken from other websites by way of live feed or any other means. in-mumbai.com will not take responsibility for accuracy of data. However you are most welcome to leave your suggestion.